April 29, 2011
Your boy can channel his inner surfer/skater dude in this stylish ensemble!
Everyone's favorite snowboarder Shaun White, has partnered with his brother Jesse and one of my favorite stores - Target - to create a stylish, yet accessible, line of apparel for boys and young men. Shaun's trademark flair and unmistakable personal style is clearly reflected in his collection of shoes, T-shirts, woven shirts, shorts, jackets and denim jeans available at Target stores nationwide and on Target.com. This season, the Target athlete and Olympic gold medalist is taking a break from snow and skate and heading to the beach, with the expansion of Shaun's collection of skate-inspired footwear to include flip flops. The flip flop line debuted nationwide in February of this year and features styles for boys and men available at super affordable price points (from $12.99 to $14.99). Hard as it is to believe, the weather is finally getting warmer here in NYC, so it's time to start thinking about sprucing up your kids' wardrobe with smart pieces that will transition your child into Spring. I can't think of a better place to start than with these super stylish and affordable pieces from Shaun White! For more information, or to purchase items from Shaun's collection, visit Target.com.GIVEAWAY! I've been provided an entire Shaun White for Target ensemble to give away to one lucky Macaroni Kid subscriber! The winner will receive the following clothing items in a Boys Medium: Shaun White USA Rocks Tee Shirt ($7.99); Shaun White Striped Woven Shirt ($12.99); and a pair of Shaun White Legal Shorts ($16.99). And since no look would be complete without shoes, the lucky winner also will receive a pair of Shaun White Bradshaw Flip Flops in Blue/Black ($12.99) in whatever size your little guy wears. Here's how to enter:
- Leave a comment below telling me why you'd like to win this ensemble (this part is mandatory).
- Want an extra entry? "Like" Macaroni Kid Manhattan East Side on Facebook by clicking here, and then leave a separate comment below telling me you've done so.
- Want another extra entry? Follow @MacaroniKidNYC on Twitter and leave a separate comment below telling me that you've done so. Be sure to include your Twitter handle in the comment or it won't count!
- Want yet another extra entry (or two or three or twenty)? Get a friend to subscribe to Macaroni Kid and put your name in the "How did you hear about us?" field when signing up. You'll receive one extra entry for each friend you refer who puts your name in the "How did you hear about us?" field.
- You can only enter once via commenting regarding why you'd like to win, a second time via "liking" Macaroni Kid on Facebook and a third time via following @MacaroniKidNYC on Twitter, but there is no limit on the number of extra entries you can receive via referring new subscribers.
- As always, you must be a Macaroni Kid Manhattan East Side subscriber to be eligible to win. Not a subscriber? Click here to sign up (it's free and you'll love it)!
- I'll use Random.org to draw one lucky winner from all eligible entries received by 5pm on Thursday May 5, 2011. Good luck!
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC