May 6, 2011
- Win a Schwinn Bike!
- "The World's Largest Dinosaurs" Have Arrived!
- Get Clean with The Dirties!
- Macaroni Theater: "Baby It's You!" on Broadway
- Children's All Day School Online Auction
- Welcome Peapod!
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Plan Ahead
- Library & Bookstore Story Times
- The Mommybites Summit Returns!
- Announcing the First Annual New Mamas Expo!
- Check Out the Macaroni Kid Business Directory!
- DaGeDar Balls are Coming!
We moms spend so much time taking care of our families that we often forget to take time out for ourselves. Well, it's time to fix that! On May 19th, babybites will host its second annual Mommybites Summit. Aptly billed as the "Ultimate Moms' Night Out", the Mommybites Summit offers moms and moms-to-be a chance to meet other parents, enjoy wine and snacks, check out a variety of cool kids' products and services and hear amazing talks by parenting luminaries, including keynote speaker and "Scream Free Parenting" author Hal Runkel. All attendees will be entered to win incredible raffle prizes and will leave with fabulous gift bags. For more information or to purchase tickets to the Mommybites Summit, click here. DEAL ALERT! Macaroni Kid readers can receive $10 off each Mommybites Summit ticket by entering the code "monicavip" at checkout.
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC