We all know how much kids love slime. This slime is a little different as it comes out nice and fluffy. Using orange and yellow food coloring makes this slime candy corn-colored, which is a fun touch for Halloween and fall.
Here's how to make the yellow puffy slime. Simply repeat two more times for orange and white!
Puffy Candy Corn Slime
- 1/2 cup white glue
- 3-4 cups unscented shaving cream
- Yellow food coloring
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp saline solution
- Combine 1/2 cup white glue and 3 to 4 cups shaving cream in a large bowl. Mix well. Add a few drops of yellow food coloring. Stir to mix in the color.
- Stir in 1/4 tsp baking soda.
- Add 1 Tbsp. contact solution a little at a time while mixing. Keep adding the contact solution and mix until the slime becomes a ball and is less sticky. If it is too sticky, add a tiny bit of contact solution at a time until it isn't sticky.
- Repeat these steps using the orange food coloring, and a final batch without food coloring for white.
- Combine the three different colored batches of slime together for some candy corn-colored fun.
Jennifer Hill is the publisher of Macaroni KID Fremont-Newark-Union City, Calif.